During the process of a pretty standard task, I ran into this problem with a clients SBS 2011 server.
- I closed down all MMC applications (AD, Exchange, IIS, etc etc).
- Opened Registry, browsed to HKCU\Software\Microsoft\ExchangeServer\v14\AdminTools
- Backed up the Key, and removed the REG_BINARY item of NodeStructureSetting.
Once I reopened the Exchange Management Console, I was greeted with the following.
Open IIS Manager, and Edit Bindings... on the Default Web Site
Here, I noticed that the http binding was set to a specific address. I edited this, and changed it to "All Unassigned" which replaces the IP Address with a *.
Restart IIS, and everything should be functioning correctly again.